Terms of Service
Last updated: August 18, 2021
- The Brokerage Arrangement Service and the Social Trading Service will individually be referred to as the Service, and collectively be referred to as the Services.
- The words we, us, our or any of their derivatives refers to Raseed including its successors and any novatee, assignee, transferee or purchaser of Raseedâ€™s rights and/or obligations hereunder, as the case may be for the respective Service being referred to.
- The words you, your, yours or any of their derivatives refer to the person who opened the Account and/or using our Services and shall include, as the context may require, personal representatives (as the case may be).
- These Terms shall be considered executed on the earlier of: (i) when you electronically accept or acknowledge it; (ii) when you sign up for an Account with us; or (iii) when you use our Services (Effective Date). On such date, you are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms.
- You agree that by accessing and continuing to use of the Platform and/ or creating an Account and/ or by using our Services, you have read, understood, and consent to the rules and obligations that apply and agree to comply with all of these Terms.
- Any terms not defined in these Terms shall be deemed to have meanings given to them in the Client Onboarding Form.
AGREEMENT TO OUR TERMS
- These Terms govern your access to and use of the Platform and our Services and set out all of the rules and obligations that apply to your use of the Platform.
- By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must discontinue use of our Platform immediately.
RIGHT TO AMEND THESE TERMS
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time in our sole discretion by posting the revised Terms on the Platform. Your continued use of the Platform and/ or Services after any such changes shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms. These Terms applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Services.
- Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Platform from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to those supplemental terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our Platform and our Services. By using our Platform and accepting these Terms, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or of the age of majority in your jurisdiction. Further, you undertake that you possess the legal authority to enter into these Terms and to use the Services, including our Platform in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
- To access the Services or our Platform, you must create an Account with us. These Accounts would be created with Raseed.
- These Accounts would be created under a user profile (Profile). To create this Profile, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age to register;
- Use a strong password and keep it confidential;
- Not transfer any part of your Account (e.g., connections); and
- Comply with all obligations as set out in these Terms and in any applicable laws.
- Your Profile belongs to you and you are solely responsible for anything that happens through your Profile/ Account, unless otherwise for the reasons of closure, hacks, or misuse. For the purposes of this section, it shall be the sole responsibility of the user to avoid any unauthorized use or access of the Profile/ Account.
- You represent and warrant that all personal information provided by you during the registration process is up to date, complete, accurate and true. In case of a change, you undertake to update your Profile in a timely manner. You authorize us to verify the accuracy of the personal information that you have provided to create your Profile, and any other information you provide to us. You undertake to cooperate with us during such verification process.
Compliance with Applicable Laws
- You shall access and use the Platform in compliance with all Applicable Laws. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, your use of the Platform shall be subject to such additional restrictions, terms and conditions of use, disclosures or disclaimers that may be communicated to you (whether by written or electronic means) in connection with such use.
- Instructions shall mean any communication, instruction, order, message data or information received by us through or pursuant to the Platform or otherwise referable to your Account, and any information delivered to us offline by any methods as we may agree.
- You agree to the following:
- unless otherwise agreed by us, all Instructions shall be transmitted by you to us through the Platform in the manner as we may specify on the Platform or by notice to you;
- we shall be deemed to have properly received Instructions transmitted by you through the Platform only upon such Instruction being received by our systems hosting the Platform. For any other Instruction received by us after the close of business on a Business Day or on a non-Business Day, we may, in our sole discretion, treat such Instruction as an Instruction received on the next Business Day;
- you are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of your Instructions;
- we are under no duty of inquiry regarding the identity, authority or capacity of any person from whom we receive Instructions on your behalf, and are entitled to rely on any Instructions submitted by any person accessing or using the Platform through your Account, even if made fraudulently and even if they conflict with the terms of any other Instructions given by you;
- We may at our discretion and without giving any reason, and without any liability to you:
- require you to provide alternative proof of identity;
- require any Instructions to be confirmed through alternative means;
- decline to act or refrain from acting promptly upon any Instructions; and/or
- determine the order of priority in effecting any Instructions and other existing arrangements you have made with us.
- We reserve the right to terminate, suspend or restrict your access to the Platform and to cease acting on your Instructions if we suspect that the person logged into your Account is not you, where we suspect that your Account is or will be used for illegal, fraudulent or unauthorized uses, or for any other reason which we deem to be reasonable.
General Payment Terms
- Certain features of the Platform may require you to pay fees. Before you pay any fees, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. All fees are are non-refundable. The fees are listed in detail in our Fees Policy available at Fees Policy.
- We reserve the right to determine pricing for the Services. We will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the Platform up to date. We encourage you to check our Platform periodically for current pricing information. We may change the fees for any feature of the Services, including additional fees or charges. We may at our sole discretion make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of our customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to your offer or these Terms.
- You authorize us and our third-party payment processors to charge all sums for the orders that you make, including all applicable taxes, to the payment method specified in your Account. If you pay any fees with a credit card, we or our third-party payment processors may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase.
- We may suspend or terminate access to the Services, including fee-based portions of the Services, for any Account for which any amount is due but unpaid. In addition to the amount due for the Services, a delinquent Account will be charged with fees or charges that are incidental to any chargeback or collection of any the unpaid amount, including collection fees.
Suspected breach of security
- You must notify us immediately if you become aware of or have reasonable suspicion that there is any breach of security, loss, theft or unauthorized use of your email address, password or answers to the security questions.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the Platform is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website design, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Platform (collectively, the Content) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (Marks) are owned and controlled by us or are licensed and/ or assigned to us, and are protected by trademark and intellectual property law and unfair competition and practices legislations in appropriate jurisdictions. The content and the Marks are provided on the Platform AS IS for your information and use in accordance with these Terms only.
- Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited individual, nonexclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Platform and Services in such form, as they may exist from time to time. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Platform, the Content and the Marks.
- Subject to these Terms, you may use the Platform for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Site, except with our written permission, or as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Platform for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution; and
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- You agree that you will not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Platform;
- Republish any part of the Platform on another website, in any other medium (print, electronic or otherwise) or as part of any commercial service;
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; and
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site.
- No right, title or interest in or to the Platform, Content or Marks or any content on the Platform is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Platform not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
- As part of the Social Trading Service, the Platform may invite you to chat, share or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, social networks and other such platforms and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute or broadcast content and materials to or via the Platform, including without limitation, text, writings, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions or personally identifiable information or other material. Any such material you transmit to or via the Platform will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. In case of personal data and information, or personally identifiable information, it is your responsibility to secure affirmative, explicit consent from the person whose data is being shared or transmitted by you.
- You are and will remain solely responsible to ensure the veracity, and morality of all communications, feedback, complaints, images, videos, sounds, content or part of the content of databases, databases, content and any other materials or information that you upload or transmit through the Services, including without limitation any text, voice transmissions or recordings, or clips (User Content).
- You must have rights to the User Content you post. You must not post any User Content on or through the Service or transmit to the Platform any User Content that you consider to be illegal, confidential or proprietary. Any User Content posted by you to or through the Services or transmitted to the Platform will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and treated as such by us, and may be used by us in accordance with these Terms without notice to you and without any liability to us. You must not post any User Content to the Services if you are not the copyright owner of or are not fully authorized to grant rights in all of the elements of the User Content you intend to post to the Services. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the User Content Posted by you on or through the Services or otherwise have the right to grant the licenses set forth in these Terms; (ii) the posting and use of your User Content on or through the Services does not infringe any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, or third party including, the rights of any person visible in any of your User Content; (iii) the posting of your User Content on the Services will not require us to obtain any further licenses from or pay any royalties, fees, compensation or other amounts or provide any attribution to any third parties; and (iv) the posting of your User Content on the Services does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay all monies owing to any person or company as a result of posting your User Content on the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may (but are not required to) moderate, monitor, review, and record any User Content (including the content of your oral or written communications) that you post, transmit, or make available on or through the Platform and may, without prior notice to you and in our sole judgment, remove User Content for any or no reason, at any time. You agree that such monitoring or recording can be made using software that may be installed when you download software to access or use the Platform. Unless required by law, we assume no liability for any failure to remove or any delay in removing User Content and do not assume any responsibility or liability for the use and/or storage of user content.
- You hereby grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferable and sub-licensable, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to use User Content in any and all media in any manner and for any purpose (including without limitation commercial, advertising, and promotional purposes) to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, including without limitation the rights to reproduce, copy, modify, perform, display, publish, distribute, broadcast, transmit, or otherwise communicate to the public, or create derivative works from or adapt, use or otherwise exploit by any means whether now known or unknown and without any further notice or compensation to you of any kind. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you waive any moral rights of paternity, publication, reputation, or attribution with respect to the Company and other users’ use and enjoyment of User Content in connection with the Platform. The license grant to us, and the above waiver of any applicable moral rights, survives any termination or expiration of the Terms.
- All User Content that you upload to our Platform must be accurate, genuine and comply with the applicable laws and regulations. User Content must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- Contain any material, which is obscene, offensive, hateful, discriminatory, unethical, immoral or inflammatory;
- Contain any material that does or could potentially infringe the intellectual property rights of a third-party;
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users or attempt to, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive Account information such as user passwords;
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user; and
- Make improper use of our support Services or submit false reports.
- You may only use the Platform for lawful purposes. You must not use the Platform:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, and/ or in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- To misuse our system or this Platform. In particular, you must not damage, disable, disrupt, hack into, unduly burden, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation and security related features of our system and/ or the Platform, or attempt to carry out any of the foregoing, in any way for any reason. This includes introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is or could be malicious or technologically harmful;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Platform or copy or adapt the Platform’s software in anyway;
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to use the Platform and/ or Services on your behalf;
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Platform designed to prevent or restrict access to the Platform, or any portion of the Platform;
- Make any unauthorized use of the Platform, including collecting usernames and/ or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user Account by automated means or under false pretenses;
- Use or attempt to use any automated program (including, without limitation, any spider, web crawler, data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools) and/ or scraping technology to access our system or this Site. Any such use or attempted use of an automated program and/ or scraping technology shall be a misuse of our system and this Site. Obtaining access to any part of our system or this Platform by means of any such automated programs and/ or scraping technology is strictly unauthorized;
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Platform to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us;
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any other users or our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Platform to you; and
- Use the Platform in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- You may only use the Platform for lawful purposes. You must not use the Platform:
- We may monitor all your access to and use of Platform to detect any improper activity relating thereto. You shall comply in a timely manner with our requests for information, documents and other material requested by us.
- We reserve the right to restrict, temporarily or permanently the operation of the Platform at any time and with immediate effect, without incurring liability of any kind to you, if any of the following events occur:
- you have breached the terms of these Terms;
- you are using the Platform in a manner that may cause us to breach Applicable Laws, have legal liability or disrupt othersâ€™ use of the Platform;
- you are using the Platform for any illegal activities or where we have reasonable suspicion that you may be doing so;
- we become aware or suspect that your Account or Profile credentials are stolen, lost, damaged or compromised;
- we become aware or suspect that the person logged into using your Account is not you,
- we are required to do so by Applicable Laws or pursuant to a request by any government or regulatory body;
- scheduled downtime or recurring downtime;
- a Force Majeure Event;
- you publish, post, transfer, distribute or upload any content or information to the Platform which is false, misleading or inaccurate, contains rude and inappropriate language or which creates the impression that any content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
- For the above sub-section, a Force Majeure Event means any event beyond our reasonable control (and which does not relate to or arise by reason of our default or negligence) which renders impossible or hinders our performance of these Terms, including the offering of the Platform thereto, including, without limitation:
- war, riot, civil unrest or revolution, sabotage, terrorism, insurrection, acts of civil or military authority, imposition of sanctions, embargo, breaking off of diplomatic relations or similar actions;
- terrorist attacks, civil war, civil commotions or riots;
- acts of God, epidemic, pandemic, flood, earthquake, typhoon or other natural disasters or adverse weather or environmental condition;
- any act of state or other exercise of sovereign, judicial or executive prerogative by any government or public authority, including expropriation, nationalisation or compulsory acquisition or acts claimed to be justified by executive necessity;
- fire, explosion or accidental damage;
- collapse of building structures or failure of plant machinery, computers or vehicles;
- interruption or failure of utility service, including but not limited to electric power, gas or water; or
- any labour disputes, including but not limited to strikes, industrial action or lockouts.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be in breach of these Terms, nor liable for any failure or delay in the performance of any other obligations under these Terms arising from or attributable to any of the circumstances giving rise to a right to termination as a result of a Force Majeure Event as explained in these Terms.
WEBSITES WE LINK TO
- This Platform may contain links to websites operated by third-parties. We have no control over their individual content. We give no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. The links are for your convenience only. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third-party website linked from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
- Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any third-party websites or any third-party content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Platform and access the third-party websites or to use or install any third-party content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware that these Terms no longer govern your use of said third-party websites or content.
- You should review the applicable terms and policies, including the privacy and data gathering practices, of any such third-party website to which you navigate from the Platform or relating to any applications you use or install from the Platform. Any purchases you make through third-party websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third-party.
LINKING TO OUR Platform
- You must not include links to this Platform in any other Platform without our prior written consent. In particular (but without limiting the foregoing) you must not include in any other Platform any deep link to any page on this Site. You may link to our home page at http://www.raseedinvest.com and pages within the Platform provided that you do so in a way that does not (in our reasonable opinion) damage our reputation or expose us to risk. Our Platform must not be framed on any other website. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- The Platform is provided AS IS on an IS AVAILABLE basis without any representations or any kind of warranties whatsoever (whether expressed or implied by law). We and our licensors disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied and statutory warranties, including without limitation, the warranties as to functionality, operability, accessibility, accuracy, correctness, reliability, updatedness, timeliness, satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we do not warrant that our services, functions contained in or access to the Platform or other content will be timely, uninterrupted or error-free without omission, that defects will be corrected, or that the Platform or its contents are free of infection by computer viruses and/or other harmful or corrupting code, programme, macro and such other unauthorized software, or that the download, installation or use of any Systems or content of the Platform in or with any computer will not affect the functionality or performance of the computer. We are not responsible or liable for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or posted by or through the Platform.
- Where you register for a Profile with us, you agree to comply with the following requirements:
- Each registration is for a single user only;
- You undertake that all information provided by you for the purposes of registering with us is correct, accurate and complete;
- You agree not to provide any other person with access to this Platform or any part of the Platform with your username, password or other security information;
- You accept sole responsibility for keeping your registration and Profile information confidential and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You should use particular caution when accessing your Profile from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information;
- You accept sole responsibility for the use of your Account, which is for your personal use only and will be held responsible for any unauthorized use of your Account;
- You also agree to ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session; and
- You will notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of them or any other breach of security of this Platform of which you become aware.
- We have the right, at our discretion, to refuse your application for registration, disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
- We do not warrant that such material will be free from infection, viruses and/ or similar code.
- We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Platform for business and operational reasons.
- The content on the Platform is provided by us or by other users for general information only and does not constitute specific advice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information provided to you on the Platform.Â You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action based on the content on the Platform. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Platform, or by anyone who may be informed of any of the Content.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information and Content on the Platform, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the information and content on the Platform is accurate, complete or up-to-date at any time.
- To the extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, third-party information providers, and independent contractors against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneysâ€™ fees) arising out of or related to your conduct, your use or inability to use the Platform, your breach or alleged breach of these Terms.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding, which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial of service attack or other technologically harmful material caused to your information technology, devices, computer programs, platform, data or other proprietary material arising in connection with your use of our Platform and/ or Services or to your downloading of any content on it, or any website linked to it.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising to you as a result of one of the risks you assume as part of using the Platform, as listed in these Terms in the section â€˜Assumption of Risks.
- We will not be liable for any failures, due to software or internet errors or unavailability, or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- We may put in place systems from time to time, to prevent automated programs from being used to obtain unauthorised access to our system and this Platform. We shall not be liable to you for any consequences arising out of, or in connection with any such use or attempted use of automated programs to obtain unauthorised access to our system or this Site.
- You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on third-party websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any third-party content or any contact with third-party websites.
- Please note that we only provide our Platform for private use. You agree not to use our Platform for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site. In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms and to the extent permitted by law, in the event that we are determined to be liable to you for any cause, you expressly agree that in entering into these Terms, our aggregate liability, for any damages or losses under all causes of action, will not exceed the USD 100 or the exact quantum of losses whichever is lower.
Assumption of Risks
- You acknowledge there are certain security, corruption, transmission error and availability risks associated with using the Platform and agree, to the maximum extent permitted under Applicable Law, to assume such risks. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and accept, given the nature of electronic transactions and electronic telecommunication platforms such as the Platform, the unique risks of using the Platform, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- delays in, or inability to, access or use the Platform due to any hardware, software, system or connection failure, error, malfunction, omission, interruption, delay in transmission or computer virus;
- loss, or errors in transmission, of data or information that may occur due to any cause whatsoever, including any failure of any of our electrical, electronic, computer, microprocessor, recording or communication system;
- the need to conduct maintenance of the Platform system infrastructure from time to time, and any delay, failure, error or omission which may ensue therefrom; and
- the failure of any electronic security measures including, without limitation, filters, authentication processes and anti-virus software, whether or not for the protection of the integrity of the Platform, the privacy of your information or otherwise,
- and you agree that we shall not bear any liability or losses of any kind, and you shall release us from any claim you may have, with respect to or referable to the above risks and any losses arising therefrom, regardless of whether we had been advised, or were aware of the possibility, of such risks. You shall assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction, including any defect, problem or damage in the computer or Systems, if required.
- The owner of the Platform is based in the United Arab Emirates. We make no claims that the Platform or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United Arab Emirates. Access to the Platform may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Platform from outside the United Arab Emirates, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the DIFC. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Platform Agreement and/or the documents referred to herein, including any question regarding their existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the DIFC Courts and both you and we hereby unconditionally and irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the DIFC Courts.
- We may transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge in any manner whatsoever, any of our rights and obligations under these Terms to any third-party without notice and without the need to receive your consent. You must not assign any part of the Service and/ or your obligations set out in these Terms without our written consent.
- There is no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms or use of the Platform. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against us by virtue of us having drafted them.
- No delay or failure by us to enforce any provision of these Terms will be deemed a waiver or create a precedent or will prejudice our rights.
- If any provision in these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remainder of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these Terms shall survive the termination of your use of the Platform.
- The Terms and any policies posted by us on the Platform constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
- You hereby waive all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms.
- This Platform is operated and owned by the Raseed Invest. If you have any questions about these Terms, you can contact us at email@example.com.